Yield: 1 loaf
• 2 cups flour
• 3/4 tsp. baking soda
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 cup butter softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1 1/4 cup mashed ripe bananas
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1/3 cup milk
• 3/4 heaping cup Nutella
This is another receipt I found on Pinterest.
My eldest son who absolutely loves chocolate was in heaven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add flour mixture, beat at low speed just until flour is incorporated (don’t over mix).
- Spoon Nutella into a small dish and soften in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of the banana bread batter to the Nutella and stir until blended well.
- Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, it will seem a tiny bit undercooked but that’s what makes it good. Cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cashew Chicken (Another great recipe that I found on Pinterest)
- Vegetable Tian Found On Pinterest