Liam got soaked with this experiment.
The last day is finally here hip hip hooray!
Thanks for following me on the 21 Day Play Challenge.
I will continue to spend time with my son; however I will be only updating this section once a week on Wednesdays. For the last one we are going to do one of the most popular experiments of modern times the Diet Coke and Mentos Geyser.
What you’ll need:
- Large bottle of Diet Coke
- About half a pack of Mentos
- Geyser tube (optional but makes things much easier)
- Make sure you are doing this experiment in a place where you won’t get in trouble for getting Diet Coke everywhere. Outside on some grass is perfect, please don’t try this one in your family lounge!!
- Stand the Diet Coke upright and unscrew the lid. Put some sort of funnel or tube on top of it so you can drop the Mentos in at the same time (about half the pack is a good amount).
- Time for the fun part, drop the Mentos into the Diet Coke and run like mad! If you’ve done it properly a huge geyser of Diet Coke should come flying out of the bottle, it’s a very impressive sight. The record is about 9 metres (29 feet) high!
- Karen’s Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf
- The Mist