The air dry clay- purchased at the Dollar Store
I saw this plate on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.
I followed the instructions, It turned out to be a quick easy project.
- I purchased the air dry clay from the dollar store.
- Rolled it out on wax paper with a rolling pin.
- Put a lace doily in one corner and rolled over it lightly to imprint the design.
- Then placed plastic wrap in the bottom of a bowl.
- Place the rolled out clay in the bowl,so it would take the bowls shape.
- leave it to dry for a few days.
Here is the link to the original post.
Once it was dry I used sand paper and my nail file to clean it up.
I then painted it white.
I thought the white was a little boring so I painted it a slate gray.
- Easter Wreath- Dollar Store Eggs
- Paper puppets